With a passion for the highest standards in hospitality and service, we are able to offer fantastic career opportunities in some of the UK’s most stunning locations. Please see our current vacancies below. If there are no positions that are of interest to you, we are happy to receive speculative applications which will be placed on file for a period of six months and we will be in touch should a suitable vacancy arise within this time.
Group Revenue Manager
Location: Flexible between Northumberland and Edinburgh
Reporting to: Group Financial Director
We are currently seeking an experienced Group Revenue Manager to work within the Robert Parker Collection. This is an exciting opportunity for a Revenue Manager with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role to join a collection of five boutique hotels in Scotland, the North East and Cumbria.
As Group Revenue Manager you will be responsible for planning, organising and directing all activities of the accommodation revenue management in all market segments. You will maximise revenue, market share and profits of the hotels by developing pricing strategies to suit each hotel and identify new revenue opportunities as appropriate.
Core Responsibilities and Duties
- Maximise hotels revenue through the implementation of individual and group inventory management and pricing strategies.
- Maximise rooms revenue given a RevPAR perspective
- Successfully produce the most efficient business mix whilst maximising average rates
- Manage inventory through proper management of OTAs, CRS, Internet point of sale, PMS and all other distribution channels
- Work alongside hotel General Managers to compile the hotel annual budget and setting of annual accommodation revenue in line with the company guidelines
- Regular liaison with Group Marketing Manager to optimise campaigns
- Responsible for accurate forecasting, trend analysis and sales strategies to maximise product availability and price
- React to any shortfalls against budget and co-ordinate implementation of tactical offers
- To support and monitor the Reservations departments across the hotels
- Utilise rate comparison reports to identify and react to pricing opportunities within the hotels competitive sets
- Competitor pricing and knowledge for all market segments and seasonal rate positioning within the hotels competitive set
- Maintain the information on the market up-to-date for complete or partial opening / refurbishment / out of order rooms / closing of hotels
- To consult third party intermediaries to gain maximum exposure and revenue
- To ensure market segmentation definition and proper usage
- Set and update rate strategy per market segment on 12 months rolling basis
- Responsible for the launch of head office lead revenue management projects
- Facilitate and lead monthly revenue meetings with General Managers and Front of House Managers
- Ensure that the various tools such as Guestline, Roomlynx and Rezlynx are managed in accordance with company best practice
- In charge of producing month end reports with strong emphasis on past, current and future performance analysis as well as action planning
- Coach Sales, Reception and Reservations staff to effectively sell all rates to each of the market segments and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the hotel pricing policies and strategies at all times to maximise full revenue potential
- Development of high contribution distribution channels and ability to rapidly understand/highlight market trends
- Analyse market conditions and revenue generating opportunities.
- Analyse and present hotel results when required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a hotel revenue management role is essential
- Experience of Roomlynx and Rezlynx software would be advantageous
- You will be highly numerate, possess excellent analytical skills and have a strong business acumen
- Ability to work under your own initiative, develop relationships with third parties and hotel teams
- Willingness to travel to other properties within the Group.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ holiday
- Auto enrolment pension
- Discounted rates on food, beverage and accommodation at all of our properties for you and your family
- Use of the leisure and spa facilities at all of the hotels in the Group
Please send a covering letter and CV to Jon Box firstname.lastname@example.org